Join Our Team
Rancho Camps Is The #1 Summer Camp Company To Work For
Offering creative summer camp jobs to teachers, post-grads, and students. Programs include elementary education, athletics, game design, robotics, Minecraft, Roblox, AI, AR, VR, engineering, and programming. Beginners, intermediate, and experienced teachers and creators are all welcome!
Rancho Camps is seeking professors, teachers, educators, graduate students, college students, and camp enthusiasts. Join Rancho Camps this summer and begin an incredible journey teaching kids about present and future topics focused on the creative arts, digital arts, sports, game development, robotics, STEM, and coding camps – all in a friendly and positive summer camp environment.
Why Work for Rancho Camps?
Looking for a fantastic summer camp job? Seeking seasonal or part-time work during June, July, or August? Enjoy being a teacher, instructor, counselor, and role model in a safe, positive, summer camp environment? Appreciate the opportunity to work with both younger and older children interested in exploring hands-on learning and activities? Love learning about and developing your creative teaching skillsets in digital and creative arts, sports and games, robotics, technology, or everything STEM? Want to add a line item on your resume, which is certain to spark conversation in a job interview?
If your response is “yes” to the above, you are in the right place. Our full-time team works year-round to ensure our company is providing an enjoyable work place environment and unique professional development opportunity for hundreds of seasonal summer camp instructors and counselors alike.
Rancho Camps Culture & Expectations
Rancho Camps and its related programs are extremely fun! However, working with our team of dedicated professionals will require a “best-in-show” attitude, flexibility, patience, dedication, teamwork and an overarching responsibility to uphold your integrity, as well as the integrity and professionalism of the host school or facility where our programs are held.
Our overall mission is to enrich the lives of children and teens by simultaneously fostering fun and building character. Leadership, teamwork, preparation, initiative, and effort are life skills echoed repeatedly throughout our curriculum. We hire experienced and extraordinary teachers, instructors, engineers and graduate students of education, who are dedicated to cultivating these skills. Our staff is united by a desire to uphold and demonstrate our core values:
Safety: The core decision factor in how we prepare and all we do
Fun: Every day, every project and every experience
Customer Service: Towards everyone: students, parents, staff members, the school
Courtesy: Warm and welcoming at all times. Positive attitudes shape us
Friendship: Fostering friendships and opportunities for both students and staff
Value: Best in show experience without cutting corners
Communication: Over-communication and do so proactively
Integrity: Maintaining the core values of the company, the facility/school and yourself
Honesty: Open with one another at all times. The opposite is to not be honest with someone else or yourself
Creating “WOW!” Experiences: Exceeding expectations to “WOW!” everyone & everything we do
United States, Local State and Company Background Check Guidelines:
• Required fingerprints filed with state per regulations of where program is being operated
• CORI (criminal offense) and SORI (sex offender) background checks will be conducted
• FBI Fingerprint Clearance Check will be conducted based upon location of employment
• Drug test will be conducted based upon location of employment
*Please Note: Due to safety, we are unable to permit you to work on any of our program locations until all background and security checks are complete and official documentation has been filed with the camp office.
Contact Our Talent Acquisition Team
Need some assistance or have a questions? Contact us any time:
Read Before You Apply (Dress Code: General Expectations)
- Graduating senior in High School, College graduate or above
- Strong communication and teaching skills
- Current commitment or near-future aspiration to work in education
- Commit to working at least 2-3 weeks during the summer
- Minimum one-year experience working with kids and/or teens (group setting)
- Meet personal appearance & camp dress code requirements:
- Wear watch at all times
- Instructor-issued shirt, tucked in at all times.
- An official company-issued name tag on left chest.
- Solid black or khaki shorts or pants
- Athletic shoes with socks-shoes must have closed toes for safety purposes (Cleats, flip-flops, and sandals are not permissible)
- Company-issued hats are permitted for counselors working outdoors (must be worn in a professional manner)
- Face: Clean Shaven or extremely well-groomed
- Hair: Well-groomed and well-kept
- Jewelry and Piercings:
- Men: No visible piercings permitted
- Women: Business casual. No hoop earrings. No other visible piercings permitted.